1. Save on your insurance rates by having your teen get their restrictive license early. Wait 2 years before they get a car. The longer you wait to better the discount.
2. Safety: Teens are more likely to get in car accidents if they have passengers.
3. Tip: after 9pm most accidents happen.
4. Clearly texting and driving is not good.
5. You can install an insurance monitor device to reduce your auto insurance rates.
6. Parents try to be a role model for your kids. I struggle with this myself. But understand the importance.
7. Add the kids to your policy to get the multi car discounts.
8. Good credit is huge on saving on insurance rates.
9. Try to wait until the kids are out of college until you take off your insurance policy.
10. Check your coverage every 2-3 years for discounts.
11. FYI: if your kid is in college or the Miltary there are insurance protection (being that they are in your policy) even if they don’t live with you.
11.5: If you had a bad day, call us and we can help your teen and you through this accident process.
For legal emergencies, ER is here for you! 813-421-3411 www.TheReyesFirm.com