In Florida must insurance policy holders have an 10,000 basic pip coverage and 80% coverage. That leaves for 20% not covered for medical treatment. In this video we will discuss what happens after you are involved in a auto accident and what to do.
Our firm has handled numerous accident cases. We have the staff to devote to investigating your accident; we can help you obtain medical treatment for your injuries and obtain the settlement that you are entitled to.
Contact The Reyes Firm at 813-421-3411
We are here for you 24/7 and have the experience to protect your interests and get you the recovery you deserve. Call us today – and above all be safe on the roads!