Common places that accidents happen:
Car accidents can happen at any time! Accidents can happen on any long road trips you go on or a short trip around the corner. This could happen for multiple reasons. These are a few places to double check your surroundings:
- Intersections and Traffic Lights
- A driver simple carless mistake (distracted, not pressing the breaks fast enough, running a red light, hidden stop signs, yellow lights, and confusion) can cause a terrible accident. Busy intersection increases the chances of accidents. T-bone accidents are the most common and worst accidents to happen at an intersection.
- Rush Hour Traffic
- With everyone getting off of work trying to get home everyone’s head is distracted and rushing to get home. This can also be for drivers trying to get to work on time. Multitasking while driving is common within drivers. With so many cars on the road this can increase the chances of rear end collisions.
- Parking lots
- You may not think this a common place but with so many cars moving in different direction this can increase the chances of an accident. This also may increase accidents for pedestrians who are walking around to get to their cars.
- Your Own Neighborhood
- Everyone thinks that because there isn’t a lot of traffic in a neighborhood an accident is very common. Those who live there get comfortable and start driving faster and more recklessly. This accident can consist of hitting a backing up car or sideswiping a parked car or even hitting a pedestrian.
Let me help you keep your neighborhood safe!
Contact The Reyes Firm at 813-421-3411
We are here for you 24/7 and have the experience to protect your interests and get you the recovery you deserve. Call us today – and above all be safe on the roads!