Got into an Accident in an Uber or a Lyft?
The use of Uber and Lyft are on the rise her in Tampa which increases the of rideshare accidents. As a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian you have a right to compensation.
Who is liable?
The driver? Passenger? Rideshare passenger? Pedestrian? As you attorney I will look at different factors to determine who is at fault, for example:
- What was the cause of the accident?
- Were you a driver, a passenger, pedestrian, or a rideshare passenger/drive?
- Was the rideshare driver on duty at the time of the accident
Here are some steps to take after an Uber or Lyft accident:
- Call the police and ask for medical attention
- Take photos of the accident scene (location of vehicles, road condition, any damages, traffic signs, intersection)
- Take photos of driver’s licenses, license plates, and drivers’ insurance cards
- Get everyone involved insurance information and contact information
- Go to the doctor immediately
If you are involved in an Uber or Lyft accident call me to give you all the compensation you deserve.
Contact The Reyes Firm at 813-421-3411
We are here for you 24/7 and have the experience to protect your interests and get you the recovery you deserve. Call us today – and above all be safe on the roads!