Here are some tips to get ready for your summer trips:
Every one love taking a road trip in the summer with the family! During these road trips unfortunately, accidents can happen. Follow these tips before hitting the road to minimize an possibilities of an accident.
- Have your vehicle checked.
- By doing this you can check if the air conditioning is working, the fluid levels, change your oil, brakes, and other belts and hoses.
- Check for any recalls.
- Check to see if any parts of your car have been affected by the recalls. You can check the NHTSA Recall Database. Here you can enter your VIN and see your specific car’s recall.
- Have an emergency roadside kit.
- In this kit you should have a first aid kit, a flashlight, portable charger, jumper cables, flares, water, non-perishable food, map, extra clothes, and an extra blanket and towel.
- As always, BUCKLE UP!!
- Everyone who is in your vehicle should be wearing a seatbelt. By wearing a seatbelt, you and your passengers will be safe.
Having an accident while on a road trip around Florida can ruin your vacation, call my office and let me help relieve your stress.
Contact The Reyes Firm at 813-421-3411
We are here for you 24/7 and have the experience to protect your interests and get you the recovery you deserve. Call us today – and above all be safe on the roads!